My name is Dina and I’m so glad you’re here.
I work with female entrepreneurs who are looking to be strategic about their use of social media. From selling out offers to building a strong, loyal community, I’m working behind the scenes each day to ensure each of my clients isn’t wasting a second when it comes to their digital presence.
The truth is, social media can take a lot of time and effort – which can be difficult to give when you’re an entrepreneur. So if you’re looking to get back to running your business and focusing on the tasks you truly enjoy, I’d love for you to send me a message using the form below.
We’ll work together to ensure that each of your social media pages is doing its job, so that you have more time to manage your ever-growing to-do list.
Stick around this far? Here are some things you should know about me...
- I’m the mom to two beautiful daughters and a handsome son. My family means the world to me!
- I worked for 30 years as an accountant before I realized that the digital world was truly calling my name.
- When I was younger, I wanted to write novels. So much so that the carriage of my typewriter flew right off!
- I was named after actress Dina Merrill, whose mother was Post Cereal heiress Marjorie Merriweather Post. My mother hoped if she named me after her I’d be a millionaire too. Funny enough, we share the same birthday!
- Favorite food? Anything Italian, especially my own homemade pizza!
- My life changed after we adopted our long-haired Chihuahua Bella. I can proudly say that she is my best friend (other than my husband LOL).
Ready to leave stress behind and make social media work for you?